Sunday, December 2, 2012

catching up

Maybe my goal should be to do this on a monthly basis.  I can maybe do monthly.  We're getting ready for Christmas at our house and the kids love the tree and the santas and snowmen.  We had our house on the Tour of Homes today so we're as decorated as it gets around here.

Cameron had her three year pictures taken last weekend with a full tea party setup.  I can't wait to see the results.  There were several princesses and the biggest sock money I've seen in attendance.  Her birthday party was the weekend before that and we partied like a group of princesses should.  Full manicures and 10 little girls beating the snot out of a cardboard castle with a small wooden bat!  It just doesn't get more entertaining folks, I promise you that.

Poor miss Kennedy has been sick and her last three teeth are putting up a real battle trying to come in.  It's one of those things I wish I could do for her.  She's a very spunky little thing so I'll be glad when she feeling back to her old self again.  She is really starting to talk more which is exciting.  I feel like Cameron talked a lot at this age.  We'll be giving up our good friend "bink" really soon so that will help in making progress on the speaking front.  Just beware that it will again be at least a year before we can enjoy church with some respectable level of chaos. Therefore anyone who sits around us will suffer along with us.  My kids are chatterboxes and without a bink we cannot keep them quiet in church.  Cameron is still working on learning her whisper voice.

Here's to a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Maybe I'll be so ahead of the game I'll do this again before the year is up but don't count on it.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment